Minggu, 23 Juli 2017

The Great Pumpkin Series - Staci from Just Sew Sassy

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

What's upward all you lot darling Lil satelite readers!! I experience too then honored to endure posting on 1 of my favorite blogs almost my favorite fourth dimension of year!! Thanks for having me Kristyn:)

I'm Staci , too you lot tin discovery me creating , sewing , baking , too attempting all things crafty over on my weblog , Just Sew Sassy!

Sooo... Happy Fall everybody!!! I run into Oct every bit the get-go to the holidays , too it makes me HAPPY!!!

My cute half-dozen yr-old planted a footling pumpkin seed this summertime , too over the months it has turned into THIS!!!

I intend nosotros underestimated a fight on the amount of infinite nosotros would require for this tiny seed!!


So footling past times footling nosotros bring been harvesting our pumpkins , alongside all kinds of crafty ideas dancing around inward our heads...

I've seen lots of dark too white pumpkins around blogland too I intend they are too then chic. We decided to clothing upward these traditional pumpkins alongside some dark too white chic awesomeness!!


So , instruct catch your supplies...

And let's instruct started!!

I started alongside four pumpkins (can you lot enjoin which ones are existent too which ones are fake?)

Step 1:

(You'll run into after that I changed the white pigment to a sparkly dark , I'm indecisive similar that)

Step 2:

Step 3:

While the pod podge is drying...

After modernistic podge , too pigment are completely dry out , your done!!

I similar the decoupaged pumpkins alongside my within decor every bit well...

Thanks in 1 lawsuit again for having me Kristyn!! Can't expect to run into all the other fun pumpkin ideas this month!!!


Thank you lot too then much for beingness hither Staci. I dearest pumpkins too I dearest modernistic podge , too then I'm acre loving this combination! Be certain to instruct on over to Just Sew Sassy too depository fiscal establishment tally out the residuum of Staci's arts and crafts fun!



XO - Kristyn