Jumat, 14 Juli 2017

Monster Party Bash + Monster Tutorial {Martha Stewart Product Review}

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
It's been almost a calendar month already since my son's birthday in addition to I am only immediately blogging nearly it! Craziness , I know , but it was hence much fun in addition to couldn't bring been done without about amazing help.

WARNING:
{This is gonna live on a LONG postal service alongside LOTS of pics - 
but they are AWESOME!}

My trivial guy turned 2 final calendar month in addition to I decided to produce a 
Monster Theme Party.
Ya know , a Monster Party for my trivial Monster.
Fitting , right? ;)

Well , Amanda from Shindig Parties was AH-MAZING 
and designed a whole novel Party Printable Set she sent me that I was able to use. 
What's fifty-fifty amend is she enlisted the assist of her friend , Brittany , from Edible Details to brand about coordinating fondant toppers.

Everything was perfect!

Here are about of things nosotros did for the political party every bit good every bit a TUTORIAL
for a Monster Toss Game I made using Martha Stewart's novel line.

 Monster Cake & Table Display.
{Fondant Eyes courtesy of Edible Details}.
SO FUN , RIGHT!?


{Felt Monsters from Freckles Crafts , Fondant Monster Toppers from Edible Details , in addition to a Googley-Eye Frame I made}



 {We made monster bags using parts from the Monster Bash Birthday Party Collection from Shindig}

 {Adorable Cupcake Toppers from the 
Monster Collection from Shindig}

 {Party hats , fondant toppers from Edible Details in addition to to a greater extent than Monster Goodness!}




{Party Decor in addition to more}


 I was every bit good able to honor this awesome monster pinata from Target.


 And hence nosotros every bit good played about FUN monster games....
{Bean Bag Toss on the left and 
Pin the Eye to the Monster on the right.}

Today , I volition live on showing y'all how I did the Monster Throw.


Let me preface yesteryear proverb that I was contacted yesteryear Plaid in addition to was asked to review the novel describe of Martha Stewart Product.
I was THRILLED!
When I opened upward my box of goodness , I saw that a lot of the products were pigment in addition to stencil related.

SCORE!
 I had already known that I wanted to brand a Monster for a Bean Bag Toss AND Photo-Op , I knew the novel Martha describe would live on perfect for the job!


To brand a monster yourself , hither is what you'll need...


SUPPLIES:
-MDF
- Martha Stewart Paint {I used lite light-green , apple tree light-green , blueish in addition to black}
-Martha Sponge Bottle Tops
-Paint Brush
-Jig Saw


DIRECTIONS:

1. Begin yesteryear finding a slice of MDF. 
{I larn mine at Home Depot for a few bucks.}


2. Then , I free-handed a monster in addition to had the married adult man cutting out the oral cavity using a jig-saw. I hence painted it alongside Martha's novel paint. Let me authorities notation that this pigment is high-quality in addition to solely required 1 , perhaps 2 coats on this dark brownish MDF. {Saved me a TON of time!!}







3. Then , I used the sponge bottle tops which jibe perfectly onto the pigment bottles to give my monster about texture... It was hence user-friendly that I fifty-fifty allow Lily sponge for me {which is stating a lot because giving a 3 twelvemonth erstwhile a bottle of pigment isn't e'er the smartest affair to do!} :)

Super cool texture , right??
Makes it almost await HAIRY. :)

3. From at that topographic point I added a confront , allow the pigment dry out in addition to hence outlined it alongside a small-scale describe of black.


Pretty fun , right?!

Not solely did it serve every bit a Bean Bag Toss Game...


BUT , it was every bit good a non bad Photo-Op
{I was certain to brand the oral cavity large plenty for a kid's confront to jibe in}...




All the trivial cousins LOVED it!!!

I was hence glad I was able to banking enterprise check out the novel Martha Stewart Line in addition to role it for my Monster. 
It turned out PERFECT!

To honor out to a greater extent than data nearly the describe y'all tin see the following:

Follow Plaid on Twitter: 
http://twitter.com/#!/PlaidCrafts
Like Plaid on Facebook: 



And if you'd similar to come across how I made the Pinata Monster Bags , Googley-Eye Frame in addition to Party Hats , y'all tin become to HERE.

Also , live on certain to banking enterprise check out Amanda's Blog for 
TONS of Free Printables in addition to Party Ideas.
You tin every bit good honor an adorable Halloween Printable HERE that she late designed.

{Told y'all it was adorable!!}

And live on certain to banking enterprise check out Brittany's 
AMAZING Fondant Toppers!
Seriously - the daughter has talent.
{These are about of her latest creations that I'm LOVING!!}


I hateful come upward on , how awesome is this trivial guy nosotros were able to use?
 {He was my Fav Monster!!}

Special Thanks to Amanda , Brittany in addition to Plaid for helping me brand this a wonderful Birthday Party for my trivial Monster!!

You guys are the best!!






LINKING UP TO:





XO - Kristyn