Sabtu, 15 Juli 2017

The Great Pumpkin Series - Maria from Love & Sugar Kisses - Glittery Pumpkin Topiaries

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
Hi! I'm Maria from Love & Sugar Kisses!


I'm hence excited to live hither on Lil' satelite today!! Over at Love & Sugar Kisses I similar to weblog almost all the creative things I love...decorating cakes , baking sugariness treats , making vacation & political party crafts , together with planning parties for my family! I percentage DIY budget tutorials of my ain , along alongside lots of fabulous finds from other inspiring blogs!




Today I'm hither to demo y'all how to brand a cute & easy 

Glittery Mini Pumpkin Topiary! If y'all are a lover of all things glittery & sparkly (like me) , hence y'all volition dearest this Halloween craft!



To brand this y'all volition need:
1 candlestick (I establish a slap-up i at Goodwill)
1 medium pumpkin 
1 small-scale pumpkin
coordinating ribbon
wooden mini letters (B-O-O)
Krylon Glitter Blast spray
Krylon Glitter Blast Clear sealer
Spray Paint Primer 
hot glue



If y'all haven't had the chance to role Krylon's novel Glitter Blast Spray...you volition LOVE it! It's fabulous together with glittery together with dries super fast! I did acquire that y'all should comprehend the object y'all are going to spray alongside primer first. The Glitter Blast yesteryear itself did non render plenty coverage.


I primed both pumpkins together with my candlestick. My pumpkins are arts and crafts ones that I had from years ago. You could easily role existent pumpkins for this if y'all wanted every bit well. 


After your pumpkins together with candlesticks are dry out , it's fourth dimension to smash them alongside the glitter spray. I used Orange Burst for the pumpkins & Starry Night for the candlestick. After a few coats , I sealed everything alongside the clear sealer. It dries pretty fast!!
Then I hot glued the large pumpkin to the candlestick (I removed the "stem") together with glued the smaller pumpkin to the larger one. Then I made a bow from my ribbon together with hot glued that on every bit well.


I establish around cute mini letters at the arts and crafts shop to piece B-O-O.




I painted them dark together with hot glued them onto the pumpkins.



And at that spot y'all convey a really Glittery Mini Pumpkin Topiary ready to clothes upwards your habitation for Halloween!

Thank y'all Kristyn for having me hither at Lil' satelite every bit business office of your awesome Great Pumpkin Series! I had a blast!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






Love Glitter.
Love Pumpkins.
Love Topiaries!

LOVE it all! Thanks for invitee posting , Maria!

XO - Kristyn