Senin, 04 September 2017

Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Review

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

I wrote this post piece participating inwards a spider web log tour conducted past times Clever Girls on behalf of Dannon. I bring been compensated for my fourth dimension commitment to the computer programme but my opinions are my own.

For to a greater extent than data in addition to recipe ideas , take in www.oikosyogurt.com or www.Facebook.com/oikos. I was selected for this sponsorship past times the Clever Girls Collective , which endorses Blog With Integrity , equally I do.


I was able to purchase simply about Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt this week.
I oft bring YOGURT equally a salubrious snack during the twenty-four hr menses in addition to was happy to endeavor out the Greek Yogurt.
It was SUPER YUMMY!
I dearest adding crushes upward dry out granola bars inwards alongside it!

The texture was thicker than regular yogurt , but was too therefore much to a greater extent than TASTY & FILLING.

I bought VANILLA since that's my FAVORITE season too knowing real good that the wife preferred other flavors. Unfortunately , that didn't proceed him from devouring 
almost ALL of it!!
To quote him:
"This Yogurt is similar ICE CREAM!"
Haha.

I kindly reminded him I wanted to salvage simply about for a recipe I had been wanting to endeavor out from The Pioneer Woman
He reluctantly left me simply about for that.

This is the recipe I am planning on trying out...



Doesn't it await DELISH!?


SO , what is Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt exactly?

*Dannon Oikos is created through an authentic Greek straining procedure which gives it a rich in addition to creamy-thick texture.
*Dannon Oikos 0% varieties comprise active yogurt cultures in addition to make from eighty calories {plain} to 130 calories {fruit on the bottom} per 5.3 oz loving cup {HEALTHY!!}
*Dannon Oikos is offering a coupon for a FREE CUP on:

In illustration you lot desire to endeavor simply about to a greater extent than recipes , hither are simply about to a greater extent than I thought looked AMAZING from the






{The hubby's FAV}

Can't hold back to endeavor these out!!


I bring partnered alongside Dannon to aid promote the Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Series.  I bring been compensated for my fourth dimension commitment to the computer programme , which includes writing nigh the advertisement in addition to product.  However , my opinions are solely my ain in addition to I bring non been paid to expose positive comments.

XO - Kristyn