Kamis, 24 Agustus 2017

Tutorial Tuesday - Lunch Organization Chart

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

Hey at that topographic point friends!!
Check out this tutorial I did for Kierste from Brown Paper Packages for her Back ii Basics Series , which is all almost going dorsum to school... I promise yous similar it! 



***********************

I don't know almost yous but Back to School fourth dimension way Back to making LUNCHES!
I don't accept petty ones inwards schoolhouse precisely yet , BUT I accept a married adult man who LOVES it when I brand his lunches.




 I know a lot of mom's don't brand their kids' lunches , but I know at that topographic point are some that do. I e'er told myself I would because I all the same recollect the NOTES from my mom inwards my luncheon in addition to the comics my dad would describe on my luncheon sack.

Any who ,
the 1 work almost luncheon making is figuring out who wants what inwards their lunch.
 
It's a MEAL PLANNING CHART!!
 
Problem Solved. :)

Here is what I did...

SUPPLIES:
-Sheet Metal
-Vinyl
-Food Clipart
-Plant Gems
-Mod Podge
-Foam Brush
-Magnets
-1.5 inch circle punch
-Ribbon/Tulle

DIRECTIONS:
1. Add Vinyl to Sheet Metal. 
{I got my canvass metallic from a wholesale companionship online.}

 
2. Download/Print Food Clipart Images.

 

Meal Planning Pics
3. Punch out images using a 1.5 inch circle punch. Mod podge to the dorsum of a institute gem. Let dry. {Cut off excess paper}

4. Hot mucilage magnets to the backs.


5. Add ribbon in addition to hang!

It's fifty-fifty to a greater extent than convenient to position it yesteryear or on your refrigerator then all the nutrient magnets tin endure on the sides in addition to the kiddos {and hubby!} tin EASILY add together them to their designated square!

So FUN , right!?
Now yous tin accept your children hit upward one's heed what they desire the nighttime earlier in addition to then YOU do non worry accept to almost scrambling or then inwards the forenoon to brand certain each kid gets what they want.

It's precisely an slow way to brand things a petty to a greater extent than organized every bit yous larn your kids cook for school!

ENJOY!

XO - Kristyn


LINKING UP TO: