Rabu, 02 Agustus 2017

I'm a Mormon BUTTONS - 22 Designs

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
I'm a Mormon.

Did y'all know that?

Well , beingness Mormon is such a HUGE business office of my life. In fact , I've shared several church building printables as well as crafts hither on Lil' Luna
{See here , here , here , here as well as here}.

A few weeks agone nosotros were encouraged to exercise a profile on Mormon.org only thence that others could larn to a greater extent than well-nigh us as well as our beliefs.
At the same fourth dimension nosotros were encouraged to exercise this , I had the reckon to exercise a serial of  CUTE

I'm a Mormon 
BUTTONS

for people to pose on their blogs/sites.

I reckon it would last fun to exercise these buttons as well as thence exhibit y'all how to link it thence that when clicked on it went to your profile page.

Fun , right!?

Well , hither are the get-go serial of buttons.

All y'all convey to exercise is COPY the code inward the Box side past times side to each Button.
Then , insert it onto your spider web log past times going to 
{Design - Add a Gadget - HTML/JavaScript}

From at that topographic point y'all volition honour the link of: 

http://mormon.org/

You volition only highlight this link as well as instead pose inward the link to your profile {which should be http://mormon.org/(xxxxxxxx)}.

It's that EASY!

I promise y'all similar them. :)

{Rectangle Buttons are 250x200}
{Circle Buttons are 200x200}












































ENJOY!

LINKING UP TO:

XO - Kristyn