Kamis, 29 Juni 2017

Yummy Pico Salsa + Hass Avocados Recipe Contest

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
This post service brought to yous past times Hass Avocado Board featuring Hass Avocados. All opinions are 100% mine.

Who loves AVOCADOS?
I certain do... it's essential on whatever sandwich together with makes the best topping for ANY Mexican Food Dish.
My household unit of measurement likewise loves it inwards our SALSA.
I had to brand a few changes to the recipe nosotros commonly purpose thus I could Kristyn-ize it , precisely hither it is:
YUMMY PICO SALSA

INGREDIENTS:
-9 Chopped Tomatoes
-1 Bunch of Cilantro
-2 , four oz. cans of chopped greenish chiles
-1 Lime
-3-4 tsp. minced garlic
-1 1/2 tsp. sugar
-1 TB salt
-1/2 , xvi oz. tin of shop bought salsa
-2 Avocados Chopped
DIRECTIONS:
Mix all ingredients together together with add together avocados correct earlier serving.


I ended upwardly bringing this recipe to a church building activity. It was pretty pop , together with I was pretty distressing that I didn't come upwardly dwelling solid amongst whatever leftovers. I gauge that's a proficient thing.
I fifty-fifty made a PRINTABLE to become amongst it if yous create upwardly one's heed to larn inwards together with part the recipe or hand it equally a gift together with desire a cute coy of the recipe to become amongst it. :)

{Just click ont it , click it in ane trial again together with and thus right-click together with SAVE.}


I ended upwardly submitting the recipe for it to the


All yous select to exercise is submit your information , your recipe , together with yous could win a trip for FOUR to the Rose Bowl Game® , held on Jan 12 , 2012 , inwards Pasadena California.
What married adult man WOULDN'T desire to win this (and married adult woman for that matter)?!? 
It would hold upwardly thus fun to win together with select a prissy , paid-for opor-garai to California!
{Don't yous agree?!}

Any agency , exercise yous select a DELISH Avocado Recipe?
If thus , larn into it to the rival and/or larn out a comment linking to your recipe thus I tin banking concern agree it out.

I'm a sucker for recipes amongst AVOCADOS. :)

ENJOY!

XO - Kristyn
Visit Sponsor's Site